Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, May 16, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : ^^ (I look so tired with
those eye bags. T-T)

Reached school at 7am, just to prepare my
sai-gang of being a road marshal (thanks
passer-bys and drivers, for all the o.O stares).
School provided lao ya breakfast - bee hoon
and a piece of pathetic fishcake.

Oh, and something fucking hilarious happened.
PXE and I were putting cones to reserve the VIP
lots when my HT drove by and signalled for us to
hop into his car. Thinking and wondering where he
was going to drive us, we got in the car and ...

Turns out that he stopped say, a distance where I
would take 5 seconds to reach by foot. LOL. When
the car came to a halt and he went "Okay, get down",
both of us were like "HAR? Like that also shuang?"
and I couldn't stop laughing luh. I really thought he
was bo liao to that extent but he actually wanted to
load something in his car at the spot where we got off.

My eyes were seriously drained and tired because I
was focusing too much on the blardy car plates. Was
so worried that I would miss the VIP's car luh. T-T.
Luckily we didn't so it was quite a job well done. =)
Felt like a stalker for I was using a binoculars though.

MI lunch didn't really rock as much as I thought it
would. :(. Wasted my $10 on it and I would rather
use it to take purikura luh. Skimmed through the
carnival with the evils while waiting for my friends
with the tickets to arrive. They were so effing blur
that they took the wrong bus luh. Lol.

For the first time ever in my life, I found it really
hard to spend money. I couldn't even find something,
to spend my money on. Wasn't interested in the
games and still being too full from everything I've
stuffed into my mouth since the early morning till
noon, I spent the rest of my carnival ticket buying
balloons and craps.

After like God-knows-how-many-hours, the guys
finally arrived and they played some of the games
in the carnival. Though I was tired, hot and sweaty,
I had fun watching them play those games as well. :D

Slacked and had dinner with xiao, weng and twj
after that without Geric, as he had a Kbox session. :(
Was laughing like mad during dinner because of
some inside joke and my tummy hurts like crap.

Seriously, its with them when I don't even fucking
give a damn to how unglam I am. Its with them
that I can truly be who I am, speak whatever I want
in however way I like, without being misinterpreted
that I'm this and I'm that.

Its with them that I can laugh as hard as I can,
laugh as loud as I can, and yeah, revert back to my
old crazy self. I missed this side of me to the core.
It has been 5 long months since I've last saw them.
Too bad juin couldn't make it, I miss him loads too. :(

Really love my friends from secondary school cause
I feel that I've become so fake ever since I entered
MI. Its like I don't know who I am any longer, I don't
know the purpose of my existence anymore. You don't
and wouldn't know who really treats your existence as
someone-I-can-make-use-of. I don't know which is the
real me, but I really love the me when I'm with them.
And that, I would like to think, is the real me. =)

I'm so tired right now so please pardon me for the weird
flow of thoughts and any errors if there are any. Jya.


9:34 PM